Basement Flooring for Suffolk County, Selden, Bay Shore, Smithtown, Stony Brook, NY, and the Surrounding Areas
The difference between having a finished or an unfinished basement living space is huge. Extra bathrooms, office space, play area, laundry rooms, and more are all upgrades we have seen in remodeled basements. The question you need to consider is which basement flooring options are the best for my Suffolk County, Selden, Bay Shore, Smithtown, or Stony Brook, NY, home? The most common issues basements face are from water damage, either from leaks or flooding. Investing in the wrong type of basement flooring could cost you more in the future. So, what flooring options are best suited for the basement?
Basement Flooring Options
Of course, with bathroom flooring options, you’ll need to consider the environment, including possible dampness, temperature extremes, and water-prone issues such as bathrooms and laundry rooms. These are some basement flooring options homeowners consider:
- Waterproof laminate flooring
- Waterproof vinyl flooring
- Waterproof vinyl plank flooring
- LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tile)
Luxury vinyl tile can surprise you in several different ways. Luxury vinyl tile increases the comfort factor by being surprisingly comfortable to walk on and stand on for an extended time. And after all, isn’t comfort what the basement area is for? Luxury vinyl tile also comes in many different options that look like real wood and stone flooring. The wide selection of luxury vinyl tile means you can have the stone flooring look without the coldness, especially appreciated during winter.
Transform Your Basement
with Waterproof Vinyl Flooring
Whether you are replacing the flooring in your basement, are in the midst of a basement remodeling project, or any other reason, waterproof vinyl flooring is a great basement flooring option. Here are some benefits to waterproof vinyl flooring in your basement in Suffolk County, Selden, Bay Shore, Smithtown, Stony Brook, NY, and the surrounding areas.
- Easy installation – some homeowners decide to install their waterproof vinyl flooring themselves. Luckily for both experienced DIY’ers and beginners, waterproof vinyl flooring is surprisingly easy to install.
- Affordable – your basement remodeling or basement flooring redo may extend over a large square foot area. Waterproof vinyl flooring’s affordability makes the wood-like appearance of even vinyl plank flooring budget-friendly.
- Durable – move the game room’s furniture, let the kids drag their toys, and use the ride-along. Your new waterproof vinyl flooring can take it. Someone spills their drink, and it’s not noticed for a while, no problem.
- Clean-up – just like the spills mentioned, other spills such as the leaky water heater, the spilled detergent and more, are a breeze with the easy clean-up of waterproof vinyl flooring. No special wood cleaner is needed.
Let’s look at the basement flooring options for waterproof vinyl plank in Suffolk County, Selden, Bay Shore, Smithtown, Stony Brook, NY, and the surrounding areas. We genuinely believe you’ll be happy with the affordability and durability.